Peanut butter swirled chocolate brownies
These brownies are definitely of the fudgy and squidgy kind! Thanks to Proper Nutty fan Kymberly for sharing this delicious recipe and gorgeous photo with us!
- Melt the chocolate and butter together. You can do this in the microwave or in a pan but take care not to burn.
- Pour in the sugar, stirring well to combine, followed by the flour.
- Add the eggs one at a time, mixing after each one.
- Mix everything well. Pour the mixture into a greased & lined tin 9" x 9".
- Heat the peanut butter slightly before dolloping spoonfuls of it all over the top of the brownie mix. Drag a knife through to swirl the peanut butter gently into the brownie mix.
- Bake in the oven 170°C (150°C fan) for 30-40 minutes. Be careful not to over bake, the brownies should be deliciously gooey in the middle and should still have a little wobble when baked.
Allow the brownies to cool in the tin for at least two hours, longer if you can bear it, cut into squares and enjoy!
- 150g dark chocolate
- 50g milk chocolate
- 175g butter
- 325g golden caster sugar
- 130g plain flour
- 3 eggs
- Half a jar or so Slightly Salted Proper Nutty Peanut Butter