Thrifty Three Ingredient Pancakes
- Blend egg, banana and peanut butter together until smooth – preferably with a hand blender.
- Heat a non-stick pan over a medium heat with a little oil or oil spray and drop 2 tablespoons of mixture per pancake into the pan and cook until set and a few bubbles appear.
- Carefully turn the pancakes over – they will be quite delicate - and cook for another minute or two.
- Pile the pancakes up and top with whatever takes your fancy. We topped these with Greek yoghurt, Proper Nutty peanut butter and defrosted frozen cherries.
This mixture should make 6 small-ish pancakes – enough for a generous serving for 1.
- 1 large free-range egg
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 tablespoon Proper Nutty peanut butter
- Oil/Oil spray
- Toppings of your choice